Thanks For Coming! Heres a $1 Coupon for .Com domain
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Wanted to have some sort of cool option available at the forum as new people arrived, so I dug up this $1 coupon on .com's from GoDaddy.

1-Year Domain Name Registration for $1.00 (plus additional 18-cent ICANN fee).

Can be used on .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO., UK, .IN.

Only new account with credit card (cannot use Paypal)

Use the coupon code: <hr> NEW CODE ADDED 5/18/2011  GoDaddy  INDY129    comes to 1.47
    Testing out the signature line
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Officially, It was supposed to only work with new accounts, but apparently it does not require that as I just used it on my existing account.
  • humagaiahumagaia April 2011
    Could have done with this when buying recent domain names - oh well, I'll have to think up some more domains.
  • NatashaNatasha April 2011
    Thanks for the code Josh. Got myself a new domain. Though it did not worked for .co domain but works perfectly for .coms.

Thanks again!!
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    .co, is probably a typo, I transferred over the write up from a email. Considering that .co domains are the most expensive and all. I got a new .com also
  • janejane April 2011
    Wow - this is sweet! Thank you!
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    I'll test to see if this offer is still valid. If it has expired I will try and dig something else up!
  • NatashaNatasha April 2011
    The offers expired; was only valid till 10,000 redemptions. Will eagerly wait for the next coupon code!!
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Thanks Natasha!
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Hey All NEW - $1 domain good for one purchase of .com etc

INDY129 (domain actually costs 1.47, make sure you remove all the little addons and upsells they try and stick on) 

http://www.ihostpress.com/749domain (link to godaddy that also has an integrated coupon code, save for your records and you will always be able to get $7.49 domains)
  • NatashaNatasha May 2011
    Thanks for the code.  Just used it to buy a new domain.  Hopefully this would be my last domain purchase of this year.  Wish the godaddy code would also work for .co domains.

Thanks again for the code and have your site bookmarked.
  • NatashaNatasha June 2011
    $1 Godaddy Promo code is out for July.  The code is "JILLIAN1" and is valid for only 10,000 redemptions.  So hurry up.  Go to Godaddy and grab your domain.  The code expires on July 15th,2011.