How do you put the Amazon module between text?
  • Just looked at this article, and saw that you are doing something here that I didn't know we could.  http://xobba.com/51/best-christmas-gifts-under-200/  So can you explain how to intersperse the Amazon and text?  :)
    Lake Erie Artists Gallery--Cleveland Art Gallery
  • sharishari May 2011
    yes plse explain as I tried to implement this feature last night and as many times as I tried in both visual and html modes it kept jumping to the top!
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Im sorry!

That specific example is what a HUB looks like when you transfer it to xobba :)

BUT- We have always had the option to insert amazon product link, images, slideshows, carousels and every other widget! .... I just didnt realize you guys couldnt see it.. oops

So this late sunday/monday I spent 30 hours (really!, ask Shari - she "saw" me text screaming and being generally irritable) correcting that - you now should see a cool little Amazon button right in your visual editor

Also to make up for the approx 3 hours that I was tweaking that function, the amazon share for inpost is set to 100% - so have fun!
    Testing out the signature line
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Im making videos and How-tos and all that stuff, will be out soon!
  • janejane May 2011
    What are you all talking about - can we write on this site and use our amazon?
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Yes, jane. We have the most advanced amazon sharing options I have ever seen.. almost a year in the making to implement! Send me a line if you want more details or just ask questions here..

• Not sure how the carousel widget works. No matter how many times I refresh the page, I don't see my ID in the link. Am I supposed to add it myself?
  • Never mind. I just found another place I needed to add my ID. That makes a total of 3 places I've put it. Did I miss any?
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Only two for amazon ! on Xobba.com - but the geoscreen on your user profile has all the countries that can be additional options.

I'll doublecheck your settings for you though
  • Thanks! I had my ID in the two places for X and X.ansawers. Then I noticed it wasn't in the USA section of the geolocate area on my profile. I popped it in there and the carousel widget started working for me.
  • Signed up for several of the foreign Amazon's a few days ago, but I balked at Japanese.
    Lake Erie Artists Gallery--Cleveland Art Gallery
  • Does anyone have an article posted that uses multiple countries for Amazon?
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Rob, most of my intial posts all all using geolocation. So just go back 40 or 50 pages.

In order to test it, you have to do a quick search for proxies from other countries and proxy search so the site is tricked into thinking you are visiting from somewhere outside the US.

Ill try and get some newer examples up.

Working on an adwords campaign for the site right now
  • ArisAris June 2011
    @Paula - The Japanese wasn't too bad. The translation tool in Chrome did a pretty good job on all of them :)