Welcome and Introductions
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    New to the site, come and make yourself known! Welcome new members.
    Testing out the signature line
  • humagaiahumagaia April 2011
    Glad to be here with all you Josh-favoured writers. Let's make xobba a fun place to be, where we all help each other as much as possible considering our diverse interests and backgrounds. Anything you think I can help with, just ask.
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Thanks Humagaia!

I just went into the 60dcforum and sent out an invite to the registered members. About 5 or so have already signed up here, I realize there is still not quite so much conversation but figured it would be nice for everyone to know they have a blank slate to use the forum as they like
  • sharishari April 2011
    Im just waiting for Sufi to get here with the oozo already!
  • I think you all know who I am. Looking forward to a new forum, with a place to discuss some opportunities.
    Lake Erie Artists Gallery--Cleveland Art Gallery
  • sharishari April 2011
    Paula - I am loving your vintage articles. . and i followed to your links. .all your sites look sooooo good! Hopefully soon I will have some to brag about. . its just so overwhelming . . getting out of the hub page comfort zone!
  • tonyleantonylean April 2011
    I will sort out an Avatar later, have to take wife for her check up to make sure the baby is growing as it should... Hi y'all...

Tony (Leanman)
    Want to retire in the Philippines and relax?? Give me a call.. lol
    Leanman on Hubpages
  • NatashaNatasha April 2011
    Hi there....Looking forward to interact with everyone....
  • MarisawrightMarisawright April 2011
    Here I am, hi everyone!
    Marisa

Dance like nobody's watching, write like your mother will never read it.
    Hi Shari, L.E.A, tony, natasha, marisa, and of course Josh. I'm getting addicted to this xobba thang!
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Hi Marisa!
  • PakpubPakpub April 2011
    Hey everyone! It's great to have a 60dc meeting place again cuz I feel like hub pages is not so welcoming anymore. I hope we can share ideas and new opportunities to help us all!
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Welcome PakPub!
    Pakpub, you have hit on the feelings I have for HP. I think there are a number of people here that will share ideas and opps as you require.
    I note MarkKnowles has found his way to this forum - although said hello elsewhere - so hi Mark, when you eventually get here.
  • Thanks Shari, I have been working quite hard on several new websites, started back in end of February. They were in the planning stages, but the Panda move has moved the timetable way up.
  • Mutiny92Mutiny92 April 2011
    Hi all! Glad to see everyone!
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    tonylean said: will sort out an Avatar later, have to take wife for her check up to make sure the baby is growing as it should... Hi y'all...
    So , is everything growing right!

Mutiny92 saidHi all! Glad to see everyone!

Glad to see ya back!

• janejane April 2011
    Hey all, its me Jane@cm - cool place!
  • sharishari April 2011
    Hi Jane and Mutiny . .nice to see you guys - and yes it is a way cool place!
    Everything fine as far as we can tell, she is getting bigger by the day.... However the doctors appointment was a farce, they were closed!
    She checks her own BP etc every day as she was a nurse...............

Hi to all the "new" people arriving, glad to see you here...
    Leanman on Hubpages
  • suziecat7suziecat7 April 2011
    Hey you all. Glad to be here.
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Welcome Suzie! Thanks for coming, hope this proves a good resource and community for you.
  • ArisAris April 2011
    Howdy, Folks - I have Ouzo, Shari. I am not using the name 'Sufidreamer' here as I want a little break from HP associations.

Great to see some familiar faces and new friends :D
    Hi People.. keep on writing....
    Leanman on Hubpages
  • SyddSydd April 2011
    Big Hi to Everyone here :D

Glad to be with you all - and hope that we will be able to grow this into a great community!

And oh, I am SiddSingh on HP (a place that I rarely visit these days - except to unpublish). 
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Hi Sidd!

I was hoping you would swing by eventually, so many time zones in this group. Its 4am now in EST, so Im off to bed myself.

See you one of this upcoming nights I hope.
  • SyddSydd April 2011
    Yes Josh,

I think I will keep coming back here. 

Enjoy your sleep - we will catch up later!

• NatashaNatasha April 2011
    Welcome Sidd.  Nice to see you..
  • SyddSydd April 2011
    Hi Natasha,

Thanks a lot - it's nice to be back.
  • BoomerBoomer May 2011

Finally made it here! Been out of town week days and by the time I get home weekend I have websites to tend to. Life just gets busier all the time.

Hope everyone is doing well and I am thrilled to continue to be a part of this new chapter.

• Mutiny92Mutiny92 May 2011
    Welcome Boomer! It's been a while!
  • SusanSusan May 2011
    Hi all. I just notice there was a forum here :) I'm another Hub refugee, go by Uninvited Writer. 
    I'm loving Xobba so far.

• RookRook May 2011
    I might as well post a hello to all here. Many familiar, friendly faces here. My Xobba name is an offshoot of my original HP name, which many of you know. "Refugee" is a good word to describe our fate. Here's to a new chapter, a better chapter!
    Don't surround yourself with yourself; move on back two squares.
  • Welcome.
  • sharishari May 2011
    Hi Syd, Susan, Tony, and Boomer (I concur with Mutiny, Diane, its been toooo long since I last saw you)!

It is always great to see such great writers come onboard. I know like the others here, you will find Xobba a great site. Josh is forever tweaking and coming up with new tools for us. He doesnt seem to stop until he gets X right!
  • Hi All, new here - thought I'd try it when I saw a post by lakeerieartists on SquidU.
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Welcome Paul, saw your responses over at ask.xobba

Good to have you, make yourself at home. Feel free to start topics as you please. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion