So what do you think are the best summer trends?
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    Of course, we all want to protect our secret niches (or not) but what obvious trends and seasons are coming about that you are willing to share?

The first obvious one, is Mother's Day

Any ideas?

Testing out the signature line
  • NatashaNatasha April 2011
    Then there is Father's Day. Also, Beach chairs, Shoes, Portable DVD players and watches are hot topics to write about!!
  • Moderate travel, within a few hours drive of an area. Green trends in fashion, and green trends that cut costs too.

Ways to have fun without spending a lot on gas.
    Lake Erie Artists Gallery--Cleveland Art Gallery
  • sharishari April 2011
    Wavvy Hair (as opposed to the straight Brazilian Blow out look), the retro styles from the 70's and 80's.
  • RookRook April 2011
    Between June (flag day) and July 4, there's a lot of American patriotic stuff sold. Some other ideas - BBQ grill items & outdoor/camping gear.
    Don't surround yourself with yourself; move on back two squares.
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    The supermarkets usually give some good clues when they start setting up their seasonal sections - the BBQ/FLag stuff is usually well represented
  • tonyleantonylean April 2011
    How to stop the bank repossessing your home after you lose your job seems another trending topic....
    Want to retire in the Philippines and relax?? Give me a call.. lol
    Leanman on Hubpages
  • Again?  I thought that had slowed down some.  Was a huge topic about 1-2 years ago.
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    I thinking "printable mothers day cards" and gifts that are delivered (flowers,candy, that company that makes fruit baskets) especially with a regional twist for big markets stands a chance for QDF today.
  • QDF?  Lots of Mother's Day shoppers today.  Having a quick breather.  :)

• XobbaXobba May 2011
    QDF = Query Deserves Freshness - "Fresh Bonus"
  • Fresh as in new or as in fresh fruit?

Do you know that you can get fresh fruit baskets with the fruit cut into the shape of flowers?  :D
  • XobbaXobba May 2011
    Those fresh fruit flowers are made by a company called "edible arrangements", a nationwide franchise and they are quite expensive. I just couldnt remember the name when I referenced it above.

and nope, not news - just fresh!

I gamble on QDF rather frequently
  • Very expensive but cool.  ;)
  • XobbaXobba June 2011
    For the next month Xobba front page and primary promotion will be for summertime trends - bbq'ing, bathing suits, pools, lawnmowers, gardening etc.