Freelance Writer Network
  • Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have put up another site for writers that you are welcome to join. The site is http://freelancewriternetwork.com/ and is brand new, but it is a PR0 and has adsense rev share on it. If you are interested in joining just let me know, and I will send you an invite. You have to have been an online writer for one year or more.
    Lake Erie Artists Gallery--Cleveland Art Gallery
  • XobbaXobba April 2011
    I think its quite attractive, I would love to work it into my publishing network.

Can you tell us more about the site?
    Testing out the signature line
  • It's a Wordpress site, and quite simple right now.  You can place an ad of your choosing on the posts, Adsense or other.  Two outbound links per post does not include the ad block, and once I see that someone can follow rules, then I will change them from contributor to author.  So with people that I know, I can do that immediately.

I am going to keep it invitation only, but you can invite people, although I have to approve them, that way it will truly be a site with real authors, and will have controlled growth.  :)
  • Okay, just tested the invite process, and sign up.  Wasn't working but now it is.  Forget to turn something on.